Re: What is it with me and bum 'roccos???

I bought my '84 4 months ago for $400.  Put a new radiator in it, new
exhaust from the cat back, and some new tires for winter.  Runs absolutely
fine.  I donšt know what your '84 probs are since you only talked about the
81, and of course who can really tell what the previous owner did.  It'll be
ok :-)

Whats the mileage on your '84?  Mine has 158,xxx.

Greg

--
Greg Coan
'84 Scirocco