Re: Cams, Autoblech vs. Schricks

I got the Autotech cam set when I sold retail parts.  They cost me only
$299.00 so I figured I couldn't go wrong.  Takeoff really took a hit but
I can make up for the loss after ~3000 rpm's all the way to ~8000.  It
may be a good idea to pump more fuel into your engine by way of the
TT/Autotech fuel enrichment or another fuel injection system ro realize
the full potential of either of the cam setups.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/