Re: Q (BODY): non-chrome/"cal look" glass seals anyone?

Try Veeparts.com and talk to "Gerry" I think he had the channel-less window rubbers.

If that don't work I have a set of brand new OEM Scirocco "S" front window trim that is black of course. Still has the part # tag on it. I don't think it is available any longer through your VW dealer...they would charge too much for it anyway. I'm asking $65. which is high enough but less than I paid for it through a private party. Shipping extra.

David