Re: Rear disc Parking brake

Dave,

The only way you'll wear-out the rear pads when using the parking brake is if the car is moving!  I do this all the time, especially in wet weather.....love doing those 360's...

In fact it's raining right now and I'm sitting here in my office at work. Oh it looks like I need to make a run to the post office right now before that rain lets up! Time to have some fun!

David Guido

(Never acts his age)