Q (BODY): non-chrome/"cal look" glass seals anyone?

  When I had to replace the windshield and hatch glass seals on the '77, I
asked a few places if they could get the seals without the trim channel. One
place told me that they only ordered factory-type seals, the other sounded
like he was having two conversations at the same time with me and kept
pushing for me to order new chrome strips.
  Are dechromed glass seals out there, and where can I order them?

Carl
77rocco (oh look, the windshield turns green....)
89fox