Re: poor starting for cold weather

In a message dated 12/11/2000 11:11:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jorel140@yahoo.com writes:

<< Any other ideas out there would be greatly
 appreciated. I would also like to apologize for not
 paying attention when this topic came up last week. >>

Is the starter turning over very slowly.  If it is I would suggest to replace
the positive battery cable that goes from the pos term on the battery to the
starter solenoid. This solved my hard starting problems.  And also to add an
additional ground wire might help too. Good luck

Brian 86 16v
http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html