Cars/Parts for sale

I was talking to my Father-in-law yesterday and we decided it was time to clean up
the family junk yard.  Here's what I would like to get rid of:
( I will sell the whole car, or any parts.  Anything left goes to the crusher )

'80 Diesel Rabbit two door (American made)
Complete car.  Needs head work (and probably other major engine work).
Interior is seriously overgrown with mildew.

'80 Dasher Diesel two door
Complete car.  Needs head gasket on upgraded (Wow, 52 horsepower) engine.  Lots of rust.

'79 Diesel Rabbit two door (German made)
Totaled due to front end damage.  No engine, transmission, or suspension.
A tree fell across the windshield, but all other glass is OK.  Lots of mildew.

'80 Rabbit two door (American made)
This one became my parts car due to rust on the under side.
No engine, transmission, instrument cluster, seats, steering wheel, or fuel pump.
It does have a center console with three guages (voltage, oil temp, and clock??)
Interior color is red.

I also have the front seats from an '80 Scirocco (the type with adjustable head rests)
The driver's has a broken back frame. They are probably only good for parts,
since they have been stored in one of the mildewmobiles.

Titles are available on all cars except the '79 Rabbit.

The cars are located near Raleigh, NC.  I will ship anything that is small and easily removed.
(or anything else that you pay enough for to make worth the trouble)

Bill