No spark, no fuel flow...

Ok, I'm cold, tired & pissed off now...

I get switched 12 to the coil.
The resistance is about 0.7 Ohms between the + & -.
6kOhms from the center coil to either +/-.
green line (though cut & twisted together) goes to the ignition control
module.
So does the switched 12v. The other three lines are connected to the hall
sensor on the distributor.
No spark at center coil.

Feul pressureises the sysytem when I jury rigg the fuel pump wiring. It
makes it to the Diff. Pressure Reg. no farther.
I have the top of the dist open and the plate lifted for fuel flow.
No fuel exits the fuel dist when the car is turned over.

Again, I'm cold, tired & pissed off....

Julie Macfarlane
'81-8v/FF Scirocco (Mom)
'81-16v/2Y Scirocco (Fronkenstien)
'83-8v/2H Rabbit GTi (Related, but we just don't talk about it....)
www.telenet.net/~juliemac/rocco