Re: [Social] The Age List - (not so fast, tootsie) & call to arms...

> My favorite thing to do was to intently listen to their sob story and
> say" ill be right back". Then id go back to my car, run the plate, run
> the driver and finish writing the ticket. Come back to her car, tell her
> how awful I felt about her story and oh, "could you please sigh here,
> thank you".

Funny as CRAP!  Man, I'd do the same thing.  Getting taken like that - for
shame.  But, I've seen an ex-girlfriend do it in her Camero.  It was a
pitiful sight.  But you know, there are just some guys who can't deal with
emotional outbursts, even fake ones.  It doesn't have to have anything to do
with a woman's looks.

But now, like Marie said, cleavage *always* helps.  What doesn't it help,
save an elderly man with a pacemaker?  Salt, pepper? Hell no - pass the
cleavage!

> Roc content...... I loaned out my 84 Roc to someone who's Rabbit I was
> doing a clutch job on..... she ripped the new Eurosport exhaust off the
> car going over a speed bump. Sounds cool now.

Oh, to finish sounding like a chauvanistic pig today, I am galled - nea,
putrified by the number of times I've heard guys on RAMVW (and now the List)
say they lent a VW to a lady friend and she had an accident with it.  What
the hey?!?!

-PK