From: Ellen Northam [mailto:n3745n@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2000 1:07 AM
To: Julie Macfarlane; Ron Pieper; Scirocco.org list
Subject: RE: [Social] The Age List - (not so fast, tootsie) & call to
arms...

I'm game . . . .  whenever and wherever
btw -- just brought a guy and his '92 cougar down to
earth.  Took him and his ego out at a light after he
did a neutral drop.  Didn't get above 45 mph because
of the still shitty streets in the Chicago area.  I
didn't realize how much I looked like a ditz that
didn't know how to drive.  You know, that might be a
good thing; )
Merry Ghristmas!
Ellen Northam
'81 Scirocco RIP