NW Dyno (in the snow) Day

All,

As I'm sure you all are aware, weather for this Saturday is looking nasty
(19 degrees w/snow and rain). Unless we get a major snowfall the event is
still going on as planned. Bring warm clothing (not that I am you're mother
or anything) because the shop is pretty small and we will be outside quite a
bit. Cramer is bringing his propane heater so if we feel the need we can
huddle. Chris Cramer has also offered to give free hugs to any well endowed
women. Just wanted to give you all an update.

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
206.266.6736
http://internal.amazon.com/it/infrastructure/telecom/