RE: [Social] The Age List - (or the beginning of the end for Ron...)

--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac@telenet.net> wrote:
> <snip>
> and she is thus spared whatever
> embarrassment/abuse her age may cause her.  Like
> Julie.  See below.
>
> Awards:
> Old Fart (male)
> Jim Mikesh	57
>
> Hon. Mention:
> Nick Frackelton	56
> Gordon Forbess	55
> Jean-Claude Desinor	54
>
> Old Fartess:
> Julie Macfarlane	43
> Yes, I know it's not polite Julie, feel free to smack
> me at Daun's next spring.  I can take it.  I'm younger
> than you.
> </snip>
>

> > Having added a few more logs, a bottle of Prozac and a
> container of Buspar
> to the fire under the bubbling caldron, she returns to
> the old oak desk. Was
> the creaking the chair or her tired bones?
> She flexes her fingers, cracks her knuckles and reaches
> for another glass of
> pickle juice. A cackle bursts from her lips, her eyes
> narrowed to slits of
> intense concentration. "To the Klingons, revenge is a
> dish best served
> cold....." she mutters in the glow of the monitor...
>
> >I'm younger than you.<< Hehehe but how fast can you run?
>

> Julie Macfarlane

I think I'm gonna sell tickets to this year's Cincy just
for when these two meet.  ;p

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"Money doesn't buy you any friends, but it will get you a better class of enemy."