Re: [1.8t] What is my brother getting for Christmas?

Shannon Fenton wrote:

> VW offers a H&R upgrade package so he wont void the warranty. Maybe the
> Monsoon stereo upgrade.

Since when?

You may have confused it with a spring ONLY upgrade they offer, they are
just Eibach springs OEM'd with a VW (read: outrageous) price.  They use
fear and loathing over warranty issues to get people to buy "VW" springs.
But no shock upgrade is even offered with them, they claim these lowering
springs are "designed to work with your stock shocks".

Yeah, right!  There's a line from the marketing department if I've ever
heard one.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0