RE: [1.8t] What is my brother getting for Christmas?

VW offers a H&R upgrade package so he wont void the warranty. Maybe the
Monsoon stereo upgrade.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Daniel Brideau
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 8:14 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [1.8t] What is my brother getting for christmas?

My brother's girlfriend totaled his Corrado a few weeks ago.  Finding a
replacement in time to go to work Monday was too much for him, so he bought
a brandie new turbo Jetta.

What does he need for Christmas? (he is keeping his girlfriend)  He was
complaining about the handling not being as good his Corrado, so I was
thinking some springs or sway-bars.

Any tips?

Dan Brideau
http://www.hobbyetc.com/