Re: [1.8t] What is my brother getting for christmas?

Daniel Brideau wrote:

> What does he need for Christmas? (he is keeping his girlfriend)  He was
> complaining about the handling not being as good his Corrado, so I was
> thinking some springs or sway-bars.

The shocks and tires are the real problem.  A tire upgrade alone will work
wonders, but if he's gonna do suspension, he should do shocks only, or
shocks and springs, but NOT springs only - the stock shocks are too weak
for the soft, long stock springs and will completely cheese out with
lowering springs.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0