RE: Sunroof size

Be careful trying to put an aftermarket sunroof in your 'rocco.  My '84 had
one that replaced the stock sunroof that once existed, and apparently there
were leaks around the outside, because there was a lovely bead of silicone
all the way around.  It also leaked pretty badly at the glass.  I don't know
how old it was, but at any rate, consider your decision to cut a hole in
your roof *very* carefully before you actually do it.  It also hurts the
lines of the car and makes it look bad, IMO.

I kind of missed having a sunroof when I got my '82.  Then after about a
week, I got over it.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle