Re: Sunroof size

All this talk of aftermarket sunroof sucking makes me chime in with a rebuttal.

I happen to like Moon roofs (see through sunroof). Some stick up way
beyond the surface of the roof line but some others i have seen lay low
and don't distract from the cool vibe that is Scirocco.

One matter to take into account is chrome vs black or painted trim and
what tint the glass might have and all of this vs the car's paint color.
Some combo work worse than others.

So, It's your car, do what you want.

TBerk
btw- if it is not too nasty weather wise were you are, you can have a
leak free sunroof, most of the time.