Re: Playing in the snow... :)

  Shorts and t-shirt? I came back from work a few hours ago, I am
wearing shorts and a polo shirt, and I just ate barbecued ribs. I am
barefoot.

  And I bet it costs me less to keep the place warm than it does to air
condition your place all year long :-)

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v, (in hibernation)
	96 Jetta GLS
	in *crisp* Greenfield-Park, Quebec (-11 Celcius tonight)