Re: [Tires] Snow tires ??

  Tried a cell phone outlet? :-)

  HA! Just KIDDING!

  I got mine at my dealership. Probably cost me more than it should, but
it was already snowing and I did not feel like running (or surfing) all
over the place without snow tires. (The old ones were 3 year old).

  (these are for the Jetta, in case you wonder)

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (in hibernation)
	96 Jetta GLS