Re: Playing in the snow... :)

At 7:45 PM -0800 12/5/00, Kevin Collins wrote:
>16v Jason wrote:
>
> > Almost bit it bad this morning in the Mercedes.  Snowy roads, bald rear
> > tires and I went out to play in the snow for 1.5 hours.  What else would
> > you expect?!
>
>Couldn't even imagine.. 79 in LA today..  :D
>
>--

You REALLY know how to hurt a guy.

Lake Effect squalls been going on all afternoon here.  And it's 19 degrees.

Roc content:  New Avid T-4's don't break loose too easily in the
snow, unfortunately for when you're trying to play!

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |