Re: Tech(Cam Bearing Caps...Correct order?)

Except for their numeric order, ignore the numbers and their orientation
on the caps.  As standing at the front of the car, you should see that
the caps have a corner that is at a 45 deg.  That cap should go with the
'chopped' corner to the bottom right...I'm pretty sure.

_______
I               I
I               I
I               I
I               I
I               I
I               I
I               I
I               I
I              /
I            /
--------/

^Good God that sucks, hope it gets the point across.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/