Re:

On Sun, 3 Dec 2000 14:54:58 -0800 "Shannon Fenton" <sfenton@amazon.com>
writes:
> I bought a pair of those cheesy Mechanix gloves a couple of weeks ago
> and love them! I was using either latex or rubber but the Mechanix
> gloves are superior in every field except sensitivity. I with there
were work
> gloves out there that were studded for my CARs pleasure hehe...

I swear by them...
You can't beat their lifetime warranty, unless there happens to be a
national back order on the MP-2's...

I use mine a lot, and I seem to go through a pair about every 3-4 months,
I bring them back to Medco Tool, and they exchange them for me.

Latex and rubber gloves are still good for the messy stuff, CV joints,
rear bearings, brake fluid, etc..

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"