[Wanted] Clear signal light, left front

Hi!

I think I do not have to describe how pissed I was to
go out one day and see that somebody had smashed
in my Left front turning signal. He also scrached the
paint from the fender and bumper, but I can live with
that, but the signal lights glass is broken and I do not
know was he a maniac or not, but he had taken half
of the class pieces with him and left the other part to
me.

What he also did is that he (or she) left a note on my
glass that sorry that I smashed your signal light call
me and I'll make it up to you, and left a mobile number
that does not exist! :(

Well, now I'm without one signal light, is there anybody
out there that can sell me one (or two). I just love the
looks of white signal lenses and I do not want to go
back to orange ones! :(

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!