TECH Q: Throttle body bolts

  I'm swapping out the MKI TB with a MKII, already have a MKII manifold so I
won't have to widen the inside of the flange.  I got three of the allen bolts
off with the usual bit of torque, but #4, low and next to the valve cover,
wants to strip it's head. So now what?
My idea is to hammer a 1/4 in allen socket (the 6mm is a Craftsman, go fig.)
into the near rounded hole and try that. If I'm still stuck, the next step is
to cut the head (that's going to take some time...), then vise-grip the
remainder. Couldn't do much with it for now as I had to put it all back
together and get to work.

TIA

Carl
77rocco