Timing - 1.6 w/ hydraulic head

OK, so you guys say that what I have here (EE engine
code) is an original 1.6, but the head on it is
hydraulic, which if Im not mistaken only came on the
1.8.  How does this effect how I set the timing. I had
the cam and timing belt off the other day and I
positioned the cam and crank as per Bentley, now the
thing wont start...MY QUESTION: Are there any special
considerations I need to take in setting the timing
for this thing considering the head??

thanks