Waterpumps on 8V with A/C?

It appears that I'm gonna have to replace the waterpump on my "new"
'84 Wolfsburg Edition.

I've only fooled with non-A/C, non-P/S cars where it's almost cheating.

Anyone got any tips for removal/replacement?  I don't have the
Bentley handy right now, but I'm guessing it's full of things like,
"remove bracket," and "remove bracket" really means, "swear like a
longshoreman because you have to be a contortionist to remove these
bolts..."

Thanks In Advance......
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
|                     "Cue the Sun."                            |
|               -Ed Harris, _The_Truman_Show_                   |