RE: Snorkel boy

Ughh....will someone back me up and explain to turbo boy peet that the
mixture screw in the fuel distributer does not just affect idle mixture! Now
the idle bypass screw on the TB only affects bypass air when the throttle is
closed....

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management