Re: So-cal Dubfest 00' flounder????????

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Looks like Dubfest has been moved and the web page says NOTHING of the
> autox. (If there is or isnt gonna be one.)
> Im blowing it off. Its not worth my time at this point.

Here's the deal: the Hollywood Park venue got scrubbed due to an event
conflict - INCLUDING the SCCA autocross, supposedly.  The Dubfest boys
said that the SCCA event was <possibly?> relocating out to Irwindale as
well.  Hmm.. quick check of solo2.com seems to indicate that SCCA event
is still on for Hollywood.  What's up with that??

I just emailed the Dubfest organizer, Art Santos, asking for an update.  I'll
post his reply to the list.

Autocross or not, I hope to see at least a few fellow listers out there this
weekend!  It should be a decent show..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0