Re: Strang question

LOL!!

That kinda reminds me of a phone call I had at the shop once. This person
was looking for parts for a VolkswagenAcura Legend. When I told him that we
only had parts for Volkswagens he said "yes, VolkswagenAcura Legend". I
figured it would be best just to hang up on him rather than argue about what
kind of car he was fixing.

>I have had some weird questions from people visiting my website but this
>is the winner.
>

>Rich Deede
>2000 GTI GLX
>1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v