Re: Test drove a bunch of new VW's.. opinions/ideas.......

Hey Gary,

I own the NB 1.8t.  It's a really fun car to drive and it moves quite nicely
as well.  A friend bought a golf 1.8t but it was a 4 door, I don't believe
that you can get it as a 2 door but I could be wrong.  Talk about a sleeper
though, a 4 door golf that moves that quickly would definitely qualify.  I
believe that all performance mods for the A4 Golf will also work on the 4
door.  It could possibly be the sleepiest ;>  Good luck with whatever you
decide.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T (Winter Beater)

"I don't want the world, I just want your half"