Re: '79 Mk1 16V conversion complete, but no start

Ben,

do you have spark?  Slap a timing light on the coil wire to see, and
if you have spark there, slap it on one of the plug wires.
If no spark, check the hall sender as per Bentley.

Alex Ting
'90 jetta gli
'86 zender z400 rocco
'97 ducati 748 monoposto

Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213