RE: Bilstein/H&R/Stone Guards

I also just got these from potterman. They also say Vanagon on them, I
thought they were cut specifically for the Scirocco euro-lights? I went to
fit them last night they appear to be 1/8 to 1/4 inch too small on all four
sides. There is a enough lense showing to make it look pretty strange. I
think buying a sheet would be much better. I havnt decided if I will put
them on or not...damn, waited almost 4 weeks for them to get here. Oh
well...

One more completely random question. I ordered some headlight impact
covers from potterman pre-cut for scirocco 2 euro lights, and he sent me
86-92 vanagon covers. Well, they're pretty close, but the vanagon main
beams aren't as wide, so i'm afraid these are gonna look really tacky. Has
anyone else got the vanagon ones on and can send me a picture to show me
how they look? I don't know how "invisible" these things really are since
they have backing paper on them. I'm thinking about seeing if potter will
take them back so I can just get a sheet of the stuff and cut my own
lenses. A better idea?