'78 Scirocco w/ 9000 miles

And just the other week at Waterfest Brett and I were discussing the fact that
there are sill very low mileage cars out there to be found. I know that a few
years back a '73 VW Thing was found in abaolute mint condition with <1000 miles
on it. It sold at auction for >$14K.

This MK1 could be a good deal for $9K....

-Marc