parts wanted, 8v engine swap question, euro lights

Hello all,

First, I'm looking for a few minor parts:
 - working windshield washer pump for 84 Scirocco (existing broken unit says
'Trico')
 - nice looking rear-view mirror
 - stock rear taillights covers and front turn signal covers, in great
condition

Second, has anyone who has put an 8v 2.0 ABA into their Scirocco kept the
donor Motronic setup?  Any advice to give on the ABA topic?

And third, since euro light questions abound, what's the best way to mount
the new relays?  I did see the 'block of wood' method on scirocco.org.
Thoughts?

Many thanks!
Benjamin Wood
Coppell, TX