Re: euro city lights

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:47:41 -0700 "David & Michelle Barwick"
<dbarwick@sprynet.com> writes:

>> i would rather have them work the way they are supposed to.
>>Anyone......
>You have a good point, but I think this IS the way they are "supposed"
>to work since the factory never used colored bulbs.
>
>David Barwick

True. Not to mention that you might have legal issues since colors such
as red and blue are not legal on the front of passenger vehicles. I
believe only amber and clear are legal up front.
YMMV per county/state/country.

Mine happen to be clear and are currently wired up to the preexixting
driving light system. I removed the driving lights a while ago, left the
wiring including the relays. City lights with relays are almost as bright
as stock US lights! LOL!!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!