Greater Canada VW Show Pics

I put up some pics from the show this weekend in the NW Events section of my
page on www.scirocco16v.com. There were some cool cars there but I liked the
Water Jam show a little better even though it was very small. Maybe because
it was warmer and we could drink beer. Things of note, rileys car still
looks cool as does maries but there was a superclean ice blue roc there that
had flawless paint and body work. There was the $100Kcan ($70KU.S.?)
conversion on a golf with a 24V Twin Turbo V6 Syncro by HPA. Badass! Lots of
nice aircooled stuff...umm thats about it. Fun day although it took 5.5
hours to get back home due to customs and traffic...that really sucked but
doing 105mph in canada was kinda cool.

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management