Re: Significance of plastic pouches under carpeting?

My favorite one was outside of my old hometown
(houston)
The pulled over a couple of Mexican-nationals.  Pulled
out the Dad, took him away to interrogate.. asked the
kid "So, how often do you guys stop for gas?"
kid - "Oh, about every hour or so...."

impounded the car, cut open the tank, found 20-30lb of
coke....

I love that show..

Bad boys bad boys... whatcha gonna do?

=====