RE: Project updates

Is this as simple as installing a larger pulley to spin the pump slower?  I
don't even know if there's clearance for that...if not, could you move the
driving pulley and the PS pump pulley out a bit?  That could even allow you
to run a smaller driving pulley instead and reduce clearance issues.

Sorry that's a little vague...my VWs haven't been equipped with PS, so I'm
just kind of tossing out ideas.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco