Re: new bat: recomend?

--- Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time, kpa@wizvax.net
> writes:
> I have had many batteries and found out
> whether you pay $120 or $34 dollars, a battery is a
> battery and they don't last more than 3 years.
>
> Brian 86 16v

Not true! I put a Sears Die Hard Gold in my Wife's
Escort 4 years ago and it's still cranking like it was
new.

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'86 Scirocco 16V (Daily driver)
'64 Type 34 Karmann Ghia (Newest project)
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting for resto)
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4 (The luxury mobile)