Engine swap dilema. My current engine is dying.

Well.. looks like my 1.6 finally said good bye. The thrust bearings on the
engine is bad and from it being bad, it pushed the seals out and now it's
pissing oil. So which leads me to the next thing.. WHAT ENGINE?!?!

since this is my daily driver i need it fixed fairly fast. so next week i
plan to goto those junk yard auctions and see what i can get.

I'm limited to an 8v motor cause i have an arkay turbo kit. This is what
i've been told.. A G60, JH, or a 2L. But also, i don't want this to be a
budget killer, i'm trying to save as much money as possible. That's why next
week i can find a wrecked or rolled over gti or something that has a JH in
it and i can yank the engine and tranny out of it. Since i only have a 4
speed in it right now. It'll have a 5 now.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
Wing