[Fwd: DUBFEST2K update: IMPORTANT!!!!]

Hmm.. new venue, autocross up in the air.. who is going to this gig anyways?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: DUBFEST2K update: IMPORTANT!!!!
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:43:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: dubfest@abac.com
To: kcollins1@socal.rr.com

Hello Fellow DUBHEADS!

We are amazed at the response and anticipated participation in this event!  We
are adding new participants and sponsors every day....

BUT.... THERE IS ONE MAJOR SNAG THAT HAS JUST DEVELOPED....

DUBFEST2K will NOT be at Hollywood Park!  Due to a sudden scheduling conflict
with the Los Angeles Forum (which uses the Hollywood Park parking lot for
overflow parking.... and the WBNA Los Angeles Sparks look to be playing a
playoff game on September 3rd....) we do not have Hollywood Park to be 100%
for the show.  So, DUBFEST2K cannot be held in Hollywood Park.

However, DUBFEST2K will still be held on September 3rd (good news for all you
non-Californians making the drive), but only 30 or so miles to the north.  We
will be having DUBFEST2K at Irwindale Speedway in Irwindale, California!  This
is a larger venue, more motorsport friendly, and will be the new home to all
future DUBFESTs!!!!!  (It is also in a safer part of town....)

The Autocross portion of DUBFEST2K is still being ironed out for this
location, please stay tuned for updates....

For new directions to DUBFEST2K, see: http://www.dubfest.com/directions2k.html
For hotels and car wash info near Irwindale Speedway,
see:http://www.dubfest.com/hotels2k.html
For an updated pre-registration list,
see:http://www.dubfest.com/prereglist2k.html

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE..... PASS THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION to everyone you
can.....  We have been bit in the behind by a snag, and we are rolling with
the punches!  Don't fret though, the show will still promise loads of vendor
participation, magazine/internet coverage, raffles and giveaways, and lots
more!!!!

Thanks,
Arthur Santos
Doug Scott