Re: digifant in MK1?

--- chris <frion@netzero.net> wrote:
> has anyone converted a cis to digifant in there mk1?
>  im trying to find out how much trouble it would be,
> anyone have any ideas?>
> chris

Digifant (Digif*ck) is universally disdained by most
VW'ers, so I doubt if anyone has tried this. Of
course, Digifant was offered on late Cabriolets (A1
chassis also), so it would be "easy". But again, why?

What has been done is CIS-E and Motronic.

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco S, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)