16V Golf stuff for sale

Don't know how compatable the Golf stuff is to our beloved Rocco's,
but we just picked up an 87-89????  1.8L 16V Golf.  I got it running
and took it around the block a couple times.  The interior is
decent- blue grey GTI seats have some cigarette holes.  The motor
and tranny seem solid and strong.

If anyone is looking for parts, call Bill Sherwood at CSE (Chassis,
Suspensions, and Engines at 215-885-5570
Ken Buck
Philly Region SCCA oldtimer
78 FSP VW Scirocco- 2000 PA State Solo II Champion
even with the broken cv-joint
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12 (now 2nd in points)
84 VW Scirocco daily driver 237,000 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85- second owner, "the rally car"