Re: antenna Question

>does anybody out there know if they make those antennas that you see on the
>new mercedes benz and BMW's in the
>aftermarket area I think it would look nice on my mk2.
>
>slink
>85 wolfburg ed

You mean the tiny little Fuba look-a-likes?   I'm sure you could
swap one in if you wanted...same way you'd add a VW type Fuba.  See if
you can get Mark or Mike to order to you one...I know Mark at Adirondak
serves many other marques such as BMW and Porche in addition to VW.

Let us know what you turn up.

==Brett