Re: no more Mad Max roc, and some parts for sale, and a rant

I'd really like a Prelude.  97 and up... they are
nice.  well designed, attractive and FAST.
I'd also like a 70's 280Z, an early 90's 300z TT, and
about a million other cars

The only RICE I care about is Uncle Bens &
rice-a-roni... none of my business if someone wants to
look like an ass....

<snip>
> I delete....and delete, and delete, and delete.
> It also has to do with the stupidity of the "I hate
> anything other than
> a tastefully done scirocco" mentality.  People want
> to express their
> love for their cars with stickers and stripes and
> what not, let them.

<snip>
>fire extinguisher to put it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will
> the REAL Honda owners
> >please shut up....
<snip>

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/