Lice Lovers

Uh, I mean rice haters . . .

I must admit that Passat was funny looking, but I just
set up a filter to send all emails containing "Rice"
in the header to the trash folder.

This may help those that don't want to read the "rice"
threads.

As for Hondas, I think the Integra is the closest
thing to a Scirocco among the new cars. (Scirocco was
built on the eco Rabbit/Golf chassis, Integra was
built on the eco Civic chassis, Scirocco was a
"sporty" FWD 2+2, Integra is a "sporty" FWD 2+2)

How about a thread about "Pimpmobiles"?

;-)

(obviously I'm bored . . .)

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco S, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)