Re: no more Mad Max roc, and some parts for sale, and a rant

--- Marie Laugesen <marie@blaze.ca> wrote:
>  <Big ole' snippity snip snip>
>
> >Woh! That would suck...If anyone ruins are chances
> of seeing Marie with her
> >Roc, you are banned from the list :-)
>
> <Yet another big ole' snippity snip snip>
>
>  < >> It's not just one person,all of us have added
> to these threads.
> Blaming
> >one
> >> person is wrong. Besides....
> >> Piss her off and she won't let me post those pics
> of her in the calendar!
>
> Y'see, kids? It doesn't pay to piss off the
> Marie-meister!!!! :) But
> seriously when anyone posts anti-rice threads it
> seems to be that 99% of the
> list is in total agreement.
>
> Shoot me for calling a spade a spade. Or a rice
> grain a rice grain.  I'll
> eat that bullet with a big shit-eating grin.

hmmm, was he blaming someone in particular?

shite, ya know, I could spend my whole life dissing
cars that I laugh at every day while driving to work
;-)

at least we're not having flame wars . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco S, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)