Re: no more Mad Max roc, and some parts for sale, and a rant

 <Big ole' snippity snip snip>

>Woh! That would suck...If anyone ruins are chances of seeing Marie with her
>Roc, you are banned from the list :-)

<Yet another big ole' snippity snip snip>

 < >> It's not just one person,all of us have added to these threads.
Blaming
>one
>> person is wrong. Besides....
>> Piss her off and she won't let me post those pics of her in the calendar!

Y'see, kids? It doesn't pay to piss off the Marie-meister!!!! :) But
seriously when anyone posts anti-rice threads it seems to be that 99% of the
list is in total agreement.

Shoot me for calling a spade a spade. Or a rice grain a rice grain.  I'll
eat that bullet with a big shit-eating grin.

Marie