off to see the windshield, the wonderful windshield of...

Finally!!! the last part that needs to be fixed on my '86 before it takes me
all the way to Mich. Tech.   National Auto Glass FINALLY got my glass in.
They are going to install a new windshiled for $140 w/labor & parts!!! kick
ass!
Anyway, just wanted to let out some excitement/anxiety/etc...

BTW, wish my 86 and myself good Rocco Luck, my poor 86 has a 12 hour drive
ahead of her, with a bad left CV joint and a leaking pan gasket.  Most of my
driving will be highway (about 75 mph)  I of course, will be attentive, but
darn it, that's a long drive for a 14 yr old car.  Thank god it has cruise
control, and good comfy seats.  I also got 2 new BFGoodrich 13" tires on the
front.  They suck for handling and performance, but for all you wannabe
mudboggers and snow racers, these are some good looking tires!  They have
really deep tread with wide, horizantal grooves, a lot better than my
Yokohamas!

Thats all for now... ehh?
Ben S. (3 years and I'll be designing these cars! )
86 8v  long trip car
84 8v  soon to be sitting, in yard, for a long time :(