Re: Neuspeed vs. H&R

I agree, I had Neuspeed Spring on my 82 8v rocco back in '92 and they
were too springy and tight for daily driving.  Currently, I have the
Eibach Pro-Kit on my 87 16v rocco and the ride is much more smooth.
Both the Neuspeed and Eibach work well in cornering, but I like the
snappy feeling in the response of the Eibach's better.  It seems they
hit a certain point of compression and they really stiffen up.  The
Neuspeed seemed to be stiff at all times.  Point being... I like the
progression of the Eibach's better than the Neuspeed.